As xentral grows so does our network of trusted partners all over Europe. To enhance these relationships and grow this network, we are looking for your support. As a marketing manager dedicated to partner marketing you will be responsible for planning and executing world-class partner co-marketing initiatives to drive new customers to Xentral. Our extensive partner network includes technology platforms, affiliate agencies, Xentral services experts, and other organizations. With the initial focus on DACH, you will be part of the EMEA marketing team, helping to build repeatable, best-practice partner co-marketing initiatives including integrated marketing campaigns, digital activations, virtual, field events, and content. You will work closely with the partner management team and your marketing colleagues, but also with sales and customer success, to help identify and amplify the efforts of our high-performing partners. Outside of more traditional co-marketing, this role will include educating our partner ecosystem, deploying tools and programs to cope with a large volume of partners, and providing ideas and feedback to the business.
- Remote first! You work from where you are. Of course you can also join us in our hubs in Augsburg, Amsterdam, Munich and Berlin.
- xentral feels like home! For us xentral is not just a workplace. We make sure that our team feels at home even during work. Whether from home or in the office, we offer flexible working hours and modern work equipment.
- Unique culture and structure! We believe in flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and appreciative communication at eye level.
- With us to the very top! With us there are many career paths and development opportunities for you, what you can't do yet, you can learn with us!
- Planning ahead! For our permanent employees we offer 50% subsidies to your private pension plan.
You got talent? We got the jobs! Apply now with your CV or LinkedIn profile.
We are looking forward to your application!
We are an established tech startup with major tech investors Frank Thelen, Sequoia Capital and Visionaries Club on our side. We are aiming at defining a new SaaS category and empower entrepreneurs and e-commerce vendors to automate their resource planning and focus on the things that matters most to them: their business. We grow all over the world, join us fully remote or in one of our hubs in Augsburg, Amsterdam, Munich or Berlin. You decide!